Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Today is Sunday

Original Post: June 20, 2004 - Sunday

So how come they know not to call until you have truly tried to forget about them. Oh well. I set women back twenty years today by picking up that fucking phone. But it was nice to chat. Catch up...remember exactly why I am trying to forget. You know, I'm at home right now...It's Sunday. Overall a pretty good weekend. Saw Dodgeball with Ben Stiller and Vince Vaughn....very funny guys... Maybe that is why I answered the phone. He is so funny. He lights up a room, and takes over a crowd. So in control of his own world. But he has made it very clear that he is married to being single...and very faithful might I add. So there you go. I have a twisty in my stomach today. I’m nervous but I'm not sure what about. Don't you hate that. You're just waiting for someone to come up to you and say, hey guess what....we are taking your birthday away from you or something...I hate that. I like to know exactly what I'm nervous about. I may take a walk today. It looks like a really nice day. I went to a concert last night. Indigo girls. I went with my friend....tons of lesbians there, but the music and talent those women have is incredible. Truly. I want to learn how to play the guitar. I think that would be awesome. It's a little late in life to be deciding to take up music lessons I'm sure, but I have to do something. Life is becoming routine and we cannot have that. But I'm so busy, when will I find the time? Maybe instead of answering the phone I can be using THAT time more constructively. Truth is, if he called right now, I'd still answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment