(Original Post: May 27, 2005 - Friday)
I'm so done with the dating game. I have gone on several dates, and can I just say, I will never get those hours back. I'm closer to dying, with nothing to show for it.
One by one they let me down. Talk to much about themselves. try to impress me with how much money they have. Tell jokes when they don't know any. Totally insult my offspring. Hmmmm. Single is better. But single is sexless. lol. I'm not obsessed with sex, but it is a nice bonus when you couple it with someone you absolutely enjoy spending time with.
I mean, sure, I could just randomly pick one of these fuck-offs I've dated....not dating, that would mean more than once, but dated...but let's be honest. I do not like looking at them over food, what makes you think I'd enjoy looking at them over me!

No comments:
Post a Comment