Saturday, June 20, 2009

So this is now

(Original Post: May 23, 2005 - Monday)

So this is now
I haven't done this for awhile so I figured what the fuck.
Watched some good movies lately, went to a great concert, been on a few dates, getting to know some people, figuring out a little bit of life, and enjoying the ride mostly. It's May. I am in such a hurry to go nowhere. I keep praying for weekends, and when they come, I get my car cleaned, and unpack a few boxes, and clean my bedroom, and watch a movie. Nothing earth shattering you know. Nothing life changing. I'm waiting for that guy. You know the one. The one that will give me butterflies and help me remember why the hell I keep shaving my legs. He is out there. I know it, and one day, when we finally meet, and he runs his hand up my thigh, he'll say. Damn that's smooth. And life will make sense. And it will all be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment