Saturday, June 20, 2009

Trying to avoid sleeping

(Original Post: June 15, 2005 - Wednesday)

I'm doing as much as I can right now to avoid falling asleep. I have duty tonight and I know if I sleep now, I will not want to wake back up.
So many things going on lately. So many mixed emotions. This is the time to let go of any and all things that do not completely satisfy me or make me happy. This is the time to let go of toxic things that clutter my mind and make me work too hard for my esteem. This is the time to clean out my closet.
I look at my daughter and think...what advice would I give her on this situation. And it's always the opposite of the advice I am applying. My logic and reasoning has been wrong for so long. My way of looking at life has been nonrealistic.
Those days are over. I am content right now. Fine in my own skin. Ready for a witness I guess you could say.
I am awake, and I'm not planning to go to sleep any time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment