I almost had a sex dream last night. I say almost because half way through the man's shirt coming off, my mother came strolling into the dream. AND SHE WAS NAKED. I don't know what this means, and I don't want anyone analyzing it. Anyway, I wasn't even mad that she came into the room, I was just mad that she wouldn't leave. She was dancing, naked, in my room - and meanwhile I'm like, MOM, GET THE FUCK OUT. Finally she leaves the room, and I try to get back to my original dream plan, and all of a sudden she calls my name. I'm like, WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT. Geezus! This is my dream for Cripe Sakes.
So I tell him to hold that thought while I run out to see what my naked mother wants. She asks me some question, who knows what, and I'm basically yelling at her because I want to get back in there to my dude. But when I return he isn't there anymore, and instead my bedroom is a tiny diner and people are sitting around having coffee...and I'm thinking...WHAT HAPPENED TO MY SEX?
Man, I've heard the stories about deployment making people crazy and horny and whatever...but I guess I just really only thought that happened to guys. I mean, I"m a chick, I can live without sex right? Married women do it all the time. But here I am, single and celebate, and I'm pissed! And now I can't even look forward to my dreams. Of course I miss my mother, and to be honest, she would have been quite happy with how well she held up in my dream. But damn it, It's my dream. the one time I get to be alone with my own thoughts...and now even my own thoughts aren't letting me enjoy myself. That's pretty sad. I will admit that there was a time my mom was visiting and I was bringing a boy home and I texted her and asked her to make sure she was in another room when I get home. When I finally got home, there she was on the couch in her nightgown and slippers. I was like, MOM, I TEXTED YOU...I'VE GOT A GUY WITH ME. She hurried into the other room. I looked at him thinking...I've just ruined this for sure. But he said, she didn't run into your room did she? I said no. He said, ok then, are we good? Ha. Yeah, we're good. Thank God you're barely 21 and this kind of things happens to you all the time.
Anyway, I'm getting ready to watch a movie, and then I'm going to shut my eyes and pray to go back to the dream about the beautiful Diver. How do I know he was a diver? Because I know the guy...yep. Sure do. I've never had sex with him, never dated him, never ever flirted with him...but for some reason four years after my last real conversation with him, here he is in my dream...and there is my naked mother in the room. Whose dream was this suppose to be again?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

How does one get selected for that dream?
ReplyDeleteItalian
1. I imagine, become a diver.
ReplyDelete2. Accept that you might be tasked with distracting her naked mom.
3. Ask less creepy questions.
Pete, you know who the Italian is right? Remember the "currently chasing: a way to forget" blog. He's famous! Love you Mr. Italy.
ReplyDeleteAt least I am famous to someone!
ReplyDeleteYou sure you don't wanna trade some foot pics for some of me lol?
I laughed out loud and rolled my eyes. Here's hoping you get the rest of the dream in real life soon! xoxo
ReplyDelete