(Original Post: January 26, 2006 - Thursday)I dyed my hair last night. It's now a reddish color. It's supposed to be light brown, but whatever. Either way, it is not blond. I guess I could have been considered a part of the blond family yesterday morning, but by yesterday evening I was a stepchild.
Here's my observation. Today I noticed that people looked at me differently. Or shall I say, didn't look at me. When you are blond, people look. Sometimes they stare. Sometimes that is uncomfortable, but that is not my point. My point is, today, even photos taken of me didn't look as good. Am I crazy or am I on to something here?
When you have darker hair people take you seriously. If you came up to ask a question and there was a blonde and brunette standing there, and be honest here, who would you ask? The brunette. However, if your question was, hey are you busy later ... well, probably you would ask the blonde. Because most likely the brunette IS indeed busy. Sure enough dying her hair.
There, now I've changed my car and my hair. I'm complete. They were both a nice golden color before and now they are both dark and subtle. Go me. Way to tone it down. Way to draw attention away from yourself. On a positive note, I'm still fat. That seems to be a real fan favorite.

No comments:
Post a Comment