Thursday, May 28, 2009

ENFP Personality = FAT

(Original Post: February 22, 2006 - Wednesday)

So I'm screwed. It has been determined that your personality type directly relates to your body type. What in the hell. And guess what they found out? In general people with a good personality are, yep, you guessed it, overweight. I thought there were no real scientific studies to prove the "Oh she has a good personality so she must be fat," theory. But I was, like I have been often these days, wrong.

Let me break it down ... There is E or I. Which means, Extrovert or Introvert. There is N or S. Which means, Intuitive or Sensor. There is F or T. Which means, Feeler or Thinker. There is P or J. Which means, Preciever or Judger. You will be one of each of these, and that combination will determine your personality type. Now, if you act like you are always on uppers and the proverbial glass is always half full and life seems overall colorful and cheery and you are usually the person inviting people to a party and you love to make friends with everyone and you put the person in front of the problem instead of the problem in front of the person, and you really just have a sunny outlook on life, well chances are you eat too much. They will have you believe that ENFP stands for Extroverted Intuitive, Feeling, Perceiver. I stand to reason that it means Extremely Nice Fat Person. I didn't just come up with this on my own. A coworker who studies these personality types was the one who originally pointed it out to me. He said there is an entire book on the subject. He said that people with his personality type (none) seem to be thin and muscular, where as people with my personality type (lovely) seem to be short and fat. I looked at him kind of shocked. So he quickly backed it up with, You're not short. Then after some more hesitation and a continued look of shock from me, he followed that up with a very delayed, you're not fat. WHATEVER. You can not hesitate and then say that. It's like, "Do I look fat in this dress?" LONG PAUSE. "NO." It fails every time. I guess the reasoning is that extroverted people are very oral by nature. Meaning they talk a lot. And also, ENFPs are very social people who seem to eat in every type of setting. Mad, Sad, Happy, Very Happy. Whatever the mood, just add a chicken wing and we are good. So see, it is not something I have control over. I can either be overweight with a great personality or thin and stale. And if given the choice, well naturally. I'd pick thin and stale.

No comments:

Post a Comment