Tuesday, May 26, 2009

One whole week

(Original Post: July 12, 2005 - Tuesday)

Alright, it's been a week. And I'm still hooked. I did have some unauthorized grapes today, but my goodness. I've never heard of anyone getting fat from grapes. So I think I'm alright.
My workouts have been going well. Today I did lower body. My calves are hurting. Which feels good actually, because you know you are working.
My divorce will be finally final tomorrow. It's been a long time coming, but it's sad that four years of marriage will take 15 minutes to resolve. It's true. 15 minutes. It even says on the paper, 'please do not be late. We only allot 15 minutes per case.' So ok. 15 minutes it is.
Today is Brady bunch day. My daughter will meet 'HIZ' daughter, and we will see if they like each other. We are going to the park. And then out to eat. (I cannot eat much...I mean, I am on a diet) but it's kind of a special occasion, you know? I really like this guy. I hope 'We can all just get along.' :-) I am really digging on living in his world.

No comments:

Post a Comment