Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I cheated....and a bunch of other random thoughts

(Original Post: July 13, 2005 - Wednesday)

I went to six flags today. For those of you who don't know, it's an amusement park. So now ask how my diet went today? I can't tell you how it went, but I'll tell you where it went....out the window, that's where.
I started the day ok. I had a shake for breakfast, then a bar a couple hours later. Good right? Then I had a number 7 at taco bell. I won't tell you what that is, but it isn't good. Then at the park I had some cinnamon cashews. Alright, not too bad, but then I had some chicken strips and fries with chili. Holy shit. Then I had Ben and jerry's ice cream. My goodness. I feel so freaking gross right now.
In my defense though, and you knew this was coming, I walked that entire park. I walked up stairs carrying an inner tube. I had the shit scared out of me three times while riding Two Face, Superman, and some other rollercoaster that I cannot remember the name of. My heart was beating fast all day. It was like a sauna outside so I was sweating all day, and I just feel like I burned a lot of camy friendes.
And just a quick side note. My friends and I had a great time. We felt like total kids again. They make an inner tube that seats four people. It was the most fun thing ever. I just relish in the time spent with them. It was so amazing. You girls are classics.
So, let's wrap it up...did I cheat....? Yes. Do I feel terrible about it...? Yes. But will I get the hell over it and start back on it tomorrow? Absofuckinglutely. Besides, HE is coming over tonight...Cardio anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment