(Original Post: October 22, 2005 - Saturday)
Fucking crazy town. Our Neighbors think we are out of our minds. Every time I get out of my car, clothes and trash fall out. Most of the time I don't notice. I find it on my neighbor’s porch the next day. Like a reminder that I'm a mess. We have a half a million newspapers randomly scattered around our house. No time to read...or even pick them up I guess. We came home the other day in Huge night shirts and high heels. They stare. I'm sure they wonder how the hell we raise children. They've called the cops on us, and go out of their way to ignore us most days. I'm telling you this story so whenever I mention crazy town, you will understand what I'm referring to. Now you are in the know.We went out last night. YES. I was DD, so that meant drunk early on and a few hours to sober up. Drinks were a quarter. I mean what? You cannot beat that. My new favorite song is the hump song by Black Eyed Peas. My goodness, it's in my head. They played it twice. And then they played faith by George Michael. Who the fuck pays the DJ? We hit McDonalds on our way out. The girls were making me laugh so hard that I inhaled a nugget into my nose. Seriously. They kept telling me to blow it out. I was like, "Fuck Blowing it out. I'm going to try and suck it back down. I will throw up if I see part of a nugget come out my nose." It's gone now, so somehow, it made its way to my stomach. So we're good. I saw a good friend of mine and was able to do some MAJOR catching up. Always nice.On the way into the house last night my friend slipped and fell flat on her back into the grass.
Welcome to Crazy Town.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment