Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Fuck Shoes

(Original Post: October 20, 2005 - Thursday)
So today I made a command decision to go for a fucking run. I was like, you know what...I ate about a hundred fucking tootsie rolls, and I need to take my fat ass to the treadmill. So I go to the gym and I realize that I don't have any shoes. What the fuck? Where are my shoes? But like Dane says..."Fuck Shoes!" I went and ran anyway. In my socks. My feet are killing me. Two miles. And on the way home I actually thought about stopping by Taco Bell...What the fuck is wrong with me. So instead I came straight home and now me and my roommate are ordering take out.I'm out of control. It's Thursday. Tomorrow STAY comes out. A movie with Ryan Gosling. I cannot wait. I have netflixed everything he's ever done. Sat through movies that weren't even good just to stalk him.

PS...did you know Ryan Reynolds is engaged to Alanis Morrisette? Where did that even come from? I have no fucking focus. Ryan used to date Sandra Bullock, and I'm just like...damn these Hollywood bitches taking my men.Today was the second day of my new class. I already want to jump out of a window. Too bad I couldn't land in a nice pool of marshmallows. I mean, you can't be too upset if you land in a cloud-like treat. Puffy goodness. My luck I'd eat the whole damn river and have to fucking run in socks again. Fucking shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment