Saturday, June 20, 2009

Fireworks

(Original Post: July 4, 2005 - Monday)

So let's talk about Fireworks. I have been seeing them everywhere. And I don't mean the ones you light off in the parking lot that pop your ear drum (although I've seen a few of those, and they are pretty cool.) I'm referring to the fireworks shooting up all around us. The ones that continue to shoot regardless of whether we see them or not. But I see them.
My relationships in life are going great. Me and my ex husband are getting along lovely. We are going in together on a house (purely platonic investment.) I'm excited about this opportunity.
My daughter is brilliant. Today she was on the computer playing video games and singing in Spanish. My goodness. I don't even know her anymore. And to think, I get the privilege of hearing her tell me she loves me. How lucky can I get?
I am also involved with a pretty amazing man. He knows who he is, and he knows how he makes me feel. This land is mine, but I'll let him rule.
I'm starting the Body For Life program. The contest starts Tuesday for me, and ends Sept. 27. The winner gets a million dollars. I would buy me a new life. Although, as you can see, the one I have is pretty fucking amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment