(Original Post: July 7, 2005 - Thursday)
Alright, another day almost down. It's 6 p.m. I can eat again at 7. My roommate is making eggs and bacon. Bacon is not on my list of authorized foods, and the great part is, although it smells great, I'm not craving it. I'm not craving anything. I am at ease with myself right now.
I fasted for three hours before my workout and didn't eat for an hour after. According to the book you should work out on an empty stomach. And not eat for an hour after. Let your body have a chance to burn some fat why don't ya?
So yeah, I'm letting it, and I'm loving it. I love that my body is going through incredible changes. I love how sexy I'm going to feel when the process is complete. I mean, really, I feel damn sexy right now, so imagine.
I've been hiding behind this shell for far too long. I think it is time to see the girl behind the fat. Some of you may look at the photo to the left and go...hmmm, she doesn't look fat to me, and trust me, fat means different things to different people, and I realize that. But when you look at yourself and you know there are improvements that could be made for your health and your self esteem, well, quite frankly, you try and make them. And I like to just give that improvement a name....fat loss.
Now, am I saying that once I lose 20 pounds, all my problems will be solved and prayers answered...no. But problems and prayers are easier voiced while thin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment