Alright. It is Saturday morning and I'm waiting for a friend of mine to get in from Va. She is driving up with her daughter. So there is not much for me to do while I wait. So I get online. I blog about watching men sleep. I check my email. I reply to people I like. Then I do what we all do. Delete all the porn adds in my inbox. Random stranger sex shit in my email. Lovely. Then I open up instant messenger.
Maybe I have some loser friends and family who also aren't doing anything this morning. Nope, not a chance. In fact, most people are probably still asleep. I've been up since 6.

So I go into a chat room. Someone asks me how I am. I say fine. Then they ask if I'm horny. I hit ignore. The next person asks if I have a camera. I hit ignore. Next person says hello. I say hello. He starts using bits and pieces of sentences and says dat instead of that. I hit ignore. The fourth person tells me right away that he is a 30-year-old naked male. Then asks if I'd like to view his cam. IGNORE. The next guy to write asks if I'm a female. I say yes and ask him if he's naked. He says not yet. I say, would you mind not getting naked? He didn't respond. And it's not just strangers on the internet that have this obsession with living a reality free life. I once met a guy at a bar. We talked for a while and he seemed 'normal.' I gave him my phone number and later that night he texted me a picture of his dick. Um, thanks for the memories. Random pictures of cock show up in my inbox. No one wants to date and talk. It's not about that anymore. It's camera phone sex, email sex, and instant message sex. If you have phone sex, which is now considered making love, because you actually get to hear a human voice. Is this how desperate we have all become? It is safe sex at least....seeing as though all of these are just sex with yourself. However, we all know that every creep has a hook-up at the phone company/DMV who will trade all of your information for a happy meal and a charms blow pop. I got to go. There is a guy on camera who wants to show me how he can suck his own dick. I'll watch, then hit ignore.

No comments:
Post a Comment