So what is the word meaning, a period of time devoted to the consumption of Alcohol and the making of bad decisions? I need a vacation after my vacation.
Here are the highlights:
In a van. 1 driver, 1 tour guide, four beautiful ladies in their late twenties, early thirties (us!), four totally old geezers, and four teen-to-20s people. The tour guide is telling a story about the creation of the world. We were made of clay, but water swept us away, we were made of wood, but we were burned, and then finally we were made of cornmeal or something and we lived forever. The oldies in the front are all ears. I'm telling Dane Cook jokes in the middle, and the youngies are like "dude this is lame, oh God, those people are old, awe, someone kill me."
One of the guys was telling a story about how he tried to buy pot and there was a guy holding a gun and he was like, all I got is 40 bucks, don't shoot. And then the girl was like, Dude we are all little pieces of corn bread! They should be adding me onto their MySpace as I type this! lol.

It was Candi, Kelly, Rebecca and I. Candi has been friends with Kelly and Rebecca for as long as she can remember. We go to Senior Frogs, because apparently that is where the Gringos are! Which is all Rebecca wanted to know. We are in Mexico, at a Mexican eatery and Rebecca is like, "Senior, Where oh where are the Gringos!?" So he sends us to Senior Frogs. And trust me, the more you drink, the more you are convinced your kiss will turn those frogs to princes. Anyway, as promised, plenty of American men. The host was a black guy who kept wanting us to get up on stage. Rebecca is by far the craziest girl on the planet, so she was always up there and down for whatever. So every five minutes you hear over the club speaker, "Where is Rebecca? Come on crazy girl, get up here." Needless to say, we were not shy of attention. And as titled, all frogs!
We would not pay to go into a place unless they allowed one of us to do a 'walk through.' Rebecca would usually go, but I had to pee at one point, so they sent me so I could use the head. When I got in there all I saw were female mud wrestlers in the middle of the stage. I was like, no way. We are not going in here. By the time I got out, Rebecca had been in to do a walk through as well, and she was like, hell yes, this is the place. The ring eventually transformed into a dance floor and man-made rain was poured on the dance floor. Wet bodies were everywhere. Most were naked. Poor Candi wasn't even moving, bodies were just tossing her into the air. It was classic and it was all captured on film.

No comments:
Post a Comment