So, I’ve taken a bit of a different stance on cheating lately. I used to just think that getting cheated on, and cheating on someone was part of life. This idea came mostly from watching my mother treat marriage like it was full time opposite day. And from my last serious relationship where my ‘boyfriend’ always forgot to mention he had a girlfriend. I guess saying so would have kept girls off his dick, and I’m guessing that wasn’t the goal.
But lately I’ve been realizing that meaningless sex is as satisfying as a mostly fatty steak. Sure the 20 percent in the middle is good, but look at the price you are paying for an 80 percent useless piece of meat! It’s just not worth it.
I’ve left a lot of 80 percent well done to chomp on some expensive 20-percent piece of shit. And I’m tired of wondering where the beef is.
I’ve had it all wrong. I’ve always thought that as long as the other person doesn’t find out, or as long as you don’t let your cheating affect the person you are with, then fuck it, why not. It’s just sex. And sex doesn’t have anything to do with love. It’s just an activity. Like golf. Holes and Strokes. But unlike golf you don’t get a mulligan. If you hit the ball into the rough, you’ll have to play it where it lies.
And I’ve lied in some pretty shitty places, and to some pretty innocent faces. And I’m tired. I’m tired of being untrustworthy. And to be honest, I’m tired of the Karma that shit brings. I’m ready to love and be loved in return. BY THE SAME PERSON.
I cheated once a few years back with this guy. I knew he was a play boy, but he said things I liked to hear and I wanted to believe him. We wouldn’t exactly keep in touch, but every now and then he would just pop back into my life with some crazy talk.
“Baby, you and I have such a connection. What if we just really tried to make this work,” he would say.
“Really. Like you honestly want to try and build a relationship?” I would respond.
“Yes, are you crazy? Of course I do, you are so amazing in every single way,” he said.
“Wow, ok, let’s really try,” I would reluctantly spit out.
“Ok, well I’m dating a girl right now who lives across country. I’m going to go get my shit from her place and end it with her and then you and I can be together. But I don’t want to make it official until then,” he would say … backpedaling.
Are you fucking kidding me? What did that experience do for me? Nothing. Just fuck with my emotions and cause me to cause pain to someone who actually gave a shit about me.
My point is, before you decide that you deserve to disrespect the person you love by hooking up with whoever is willing to do you, think twice. Jessie is begging Sandra back as I type this … But he’ll never get to play that back nine ever again. And I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but even Tiger thinks his game sucks lately. Coincidence?

Wow, Jessie.... wow... sadly, you will find many different people out there, but he is... yes... not worth it. However, when you just place yourself in his shoes for a bit, you could see that there is something wrong and maybe he needs help... and that wouldn't be "trying to build a relationship."
ReplyDelete