I'm laying here with my shirt slightly lifted and I'm staring at my belly. Why can't it be this flat when I stand up? Just sink into my back the way it kind of does when I'm in the horizontal position. Missionary is really the only position I look good in. I would never make a porn - for several obvious reasons, but also because I wouldn't want anyone seeing what I even hide from myself. And it really isn't sexy when girls half way through porn sex ask ... do I look fat in this swing? yeah...and out of it too.
I recently had someone ask me to 'make a video.' A video of what? A bag floating in the breeze? A red balloon flying all over town? You've got to be kidding me if you think I'm making a video of me doing anything! I don't even want a video of me doing something productive and good for the earth, let alone me doing something destructive and girthy! I mean good lord, a photo is one thing. I can find a good position, take a hundred and fifty digital shots, and then pick the best one and act like it was the first and only one I needed to take- like I just snapped that and viola, it's fucking playboy home-photo ready. But a video. PUKEDY PUKE PUKE.
Uh, no.
Don't worry Dad, I'm not going to do it. My father reads this blog. Fucking great. I'm sure he loves when I cover topics like this. This and the one about what come tastes like right Dad? Yeah, not his all time favorites, I can assure you.
And here is another thing, and it's possible I've mentioned this before...but men who send photos. There needs to be rules. I've gotten my share of provocative photos...and I've noticed something. Men who send me pictures of their ass, no matter how nice it is, just seem ... curious. If you know what I mean. I don't really need to see your ass. Feeling it is one thing...but just looking at it. I'm not a fan. I once had a boyfriend who had lost a lot of weight...and his whole body recovered and formed quite nicely...but not his ass. And I didn't care. Until one day when he got up to go to the bathroom and he wasn't wearing boxers and then bam, there is was....like a ass that had given birth to a couple of babies and was never going to be the same. And that image will never leave my mind. So save the ass shots...they are hard to get anyway I imagine. Unless you have help taking them..and again, curious.
Next...do not pose with anything. Do not pose with your weapon, do not pose with your arm making a muscle, do not pose with a tape measure (yes, I've seen it, and yes, it's obnoxious). In fact, just don't pose. It didn't seem natural when Fabio was doing it, and it sure doesn't seem natural when your chewbacca chest is doing it.
If you have to take a picture of your member, please make sure it's hard. And just take a picture of it. Not of you holding it with the camera over your head looking down so I can see your face. What kind of look are you going to be giving? Women have a way of always looking pretty, and always making seductive looks seem easy to do...but men, they just always seem to look like they are shitting. And make sure when you snap that photo that you fill the frame. I don't want to see what's on TV in the background, and i especially don't want to be asking you whose bra that was on the floor!!
Another rule: Don't send the same pictures to everyone. I once had a boyfriend send me a picture he had 'just taken' of himself...only it was about 9 at night, and I could see out the window that it was daylight when that photo was taken. So who was it actually for? Not exactly romantic. Not that a texted picture of a cock is romantic anyway, but I'm just saying.
Last but not least...do not do a 'photo shoot.' I mean, one picture of you at your best is good. I don't need a series of three emails with nine attachments each where you are auditioning for a job at Gay Way Magazine. Leaning here, laying there, all fours, leg propped. shorts half way down, shorts all the way down. boner pushing shorts up. head slightly exposed. You get the point.
Please feel free to take pictures of your chest..I love a good chest. And Abs...well, that goes without saying. and I don't even mind mirror photos where you kind of just give me the entire package without using any kind of dumb ass prop. If you want, I'll do the women of the world a favor and screen your naked nasties before you sext them out. That way I can warn you before you either end up in the friend zone, or as a blue preditor dot on some website.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

this is hilarious and so true. my ex until recently would send me the photo series...like i need ten naked pictures of him with a dixie cup. please.
ReplyDeleteI've gotten the series too, but thank baby Jesus, I've never gotten an ass shot. Seriously? Men do that? Hmm.
ReplyDeleteLor
Umm, I kind of like a good ass shot...curious? xx
ReplyDeleteNichele
This is funny. As a man, I would never think of sending an ass shot. And really, how many times does my girl need 2 look at my junk on a phone? Women can at least do things on cameras, that's why we can never get enough of "those type" of photos.
ReplyDeleteIf you were to do a video, how would you guarantee that they never showed others?
You didn't complain when you saw me on cam and even put ur feet on yours lol
ReplyDeleteItalian.
Nice to hear from you Italian. It wasn't your ass you were putting on the camera. for the most part, you always followed the rules.
ReplyDeleteWanna trade some of me for some foot shots?
ReplyDeleteJ/k
Laughed out loud at this several times! Guys' self portraits are always so weak -- like what they think would be hot if the photo featured a girl instead of themselves. And, of all the posts that might cause your dad to blush, I doubt this was it ;). You said that you would never make a video, right? xoxo
ReplyDeleteOmg this is hilarious!!!! I got so tired of getting Dick Pix that I finally said to one guy thanks for that but we don't have to meet now. I mean come on it is functional but what penis with a pair of balls is truly hot? Maybe if the guy was John Holmes and then only to look in disbelief. I agree...much rather look at chest, abs, that sexy line that goes from the abs down on the sides, biceps, etc.....guys need to get a clue.
ReplyDelete