People are poking me on Facebook. What is up with this craze? Did I poke them first, did they poke me first? I don’t get it. What does it mean anyway? There are some people who poke me just so I can continue to think about them long past their relevance…then there are others who poke me just to say hi, and then there are others who just want to poke me, literally.
And my problem is, I can’t stand to have 150 requests or a bunch of ‘pokes’ running down the right side of my screen, so I do what anyone would do. I poke back. I don’t even necessarily know if I want to poke back, or if I need to poke back, but I poke back. I could just hit the X and leave it at that. I mean, would they poke me again if I never poked them again. I’m going to try it. Right now there are a few people who have poked me. I’m going to X out the pokes and see what happens.
So far nothing.
Please enjoy doing something else, while I enjoy wasting your time. **************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
It’s been 24 hours. Two people re-poked me. The others are still waiting for my poke I guess. Not going to happen. I’ve never gone out of my way to poke someone and I’m not going to start now.
On another note I recently received a care package with a peculiar item in. Here is a photo.
Now imagine I am talking in front of a group of people and I pull this out of my pocket, open it up, and apply lip balm. I actually had someone ask, “Is that deodorant?” and you know what? I had to look twice. But no, indeed it is lip balm…and now I can’t stop applying it because of the reactions I get. And It kinda seems like it could be dual purpose. And I’m not talking deodorant. I don’t know, just maybe. Might be fun right?Uh oh, I just got poked again. That was quick. That’s what she said. They must want to play with my lip balm.

I LOVE those little lip balms so hard. There are some flavors that are a little waxy, but uh... you're not supposed to eat it, anyways FYI. Anyways, moist lips are wins all around.
ReplyDeletePoking, however, not so much.
Lor
What kind of lip balm is that? I am intrigued! Also, the poke feature on facebook drives me crazy. It's so pointless. I know you exist, stop poking me! It must be for people who are too lazy to say hello, or something.
ReplyDeleteKinda lost track of who started the poking. But with all the poking back and forth, kinda wondering if protection is needed lol. Anyway, have a great week! :)
ReplyDeleteI had to poke you after reading this - hehe. And, that so doesn't look like lip balm!
ReplyDelete