(Original Post: July 15, 2005 - Friday)
Goodness. I need to have one perfect Body for Life day or I'm going to scream. I need to have more control over what goes in my mouth. There is one person laughing at that statement right now, and he knows who he is;-)
Tonight I went to see a movie, fantastic four. It was alright. There will probably be more parts to it. You cannot just let a dead dog lie. It'll be interesting to say the least. I enjoyed watching. It was loud enough to keep me awake. But the real reason you go to movies is popcorn. I indulged. And tasted the rainbow. And then ate a few chips. And washed it down with diet coke. Um, because I'm on a diet, duh.
Things at work are going well. I feel like this is my month professionally. Things are just moving along and I feel good about it. Personally: I'd love to say things are perfect so I've decided to make a list of things I look for in a man:A sense of humor. The ability to make me feel good about myself. A strong decision maker. Someone who knows what they want, and is not afraid to voice it. Someone who won't just tell me what I want to hear, but will know what I need to hear, and will say it because they mean it, and because they know I deserve to hear it. Someone sincere and honest. Someone trustworthy.
Someone who won't mind if I sleep with other people. (Ok, just making sure you are actually reading this. I was kidding about that last thing.);-) I mean, unless of course he doesn't mind...then that's cool. Just kidding again. For the record, I don't think that's ever cool....So to sum it up, my diet is going well, but could be going better. I've done well on my workouts, so I feel good about that. I need to do better....I can always improve. Movies are great ways to break up an otherwise uneventful evening...I'm going to see Charlie Choco Factory Sunday possibly. Work is good, and life in general is cheery. And sleeping with other people when you are in a relationship is not a good idea.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment