(Original Post: August 19, 2005 - Friday)
On my way to Norfolk tonight. Got a pretty important picnic to attend tomorrow and I'm looking forward to it.So much to learn these days. So much respect for the Navy and how things are done. So much mad craziness to be had in the next month.I've been letting the long days get to me a bit. Taking it out a little on my man. Poor guy.
He just wants to help. He just wants to make things perfect for me. He just wants to sit in his car and make out;-) All of the above are fine with me by the way.I feel like I've been a little selfish these days. I expect him to just 'be there' whenever I have a free minute. Life doesn't work that way. I'll wait for him though. Cause he's a keeper. He has this bitch of an ex wife though. And I mean, everyone does I guess. I'm someone’s bitch of ex wife, for shizzle.
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment