(Original Post: October 18, 2005 - Tuesday)
It took me seven hours to play a round of golf. Imagine that. Seven hours. That's seven sixty minute spans of time. I'm not even good with numbers and I know that's a shit load of time. I did not lose my ball though. Not a single one. How could I? They would only go three feet or so.
I'm a good putter though. Mini golf in Cali baby...now what!Hmmmm. Went to see Elizabethtown...loved it. Is it one word or two? Who knows. But great movie. Had a pretty shitty Saturday. Went to Cancun Cantina...seriously, someone needs to shut that place down and return the roaches to their rightful owners. It is a dump. I left pretty early. I had to park by Burger King...the BK Lounge, aka by the way. I was afraid to walk to my car. Seriously. This guy was slowing down and my heart stopped...I thought, this is it. He's going to rape me. It's been fun world. But this Looney is about to take me out. He's going to have his way with me and leave me dead and naked somewhere in Odenton. But as luck would have it, he was just slowing down to turn. Phew...rape averted. Thank God...I hadn't even shaved my legs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment