(Original Post: March 10, 2006 - Friday)
Love = obsessive compulsive.
Text messaging a hundred times a day. Where is he? What is he doing?
Eminem said it best: What? My name is, What? My name is, Who? My name is Slim Shady.
Shit, that is not the part that is going to make my point...hold on...
Here it goes: We'll be friends, I'll call you again, and I’ll chase you around every bar you attend. Never know what kind of car I'll be in, see how much you'll be partying then.
Is there ever a point when you just know? When there is no question? And if there is no question, will you get bored with the relationship and leave anyway? Is anyone ever satisfied? Sated? Filled up?
Is it like Dane says: When you don't have love, it seems like everyone else is in love. Karen the douche is in love. Even the tards down the street are getting married on their front lawn. It's like a big party that everyone was invited to, except you. And you pass by the party, alone, in the rain.
But if you are a guest at that party well. You're not happy either. You're like, where the fuck is my coat. I want my coat. I've been at this party for three years. I want to see other parties. Oh fuck, someone shit on the coats. "What? I hope it wasn't my coat."
The coat thing is a totally different story. But you see my point.
I'm happy right now. Ecstatic actually. Complete with the butterflies and the chemical high that keeps me from eating and causes me to dream while awake. And I guess what I'm asking is, "How long before someone shit's on my coat?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment