Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Just a typical Saturday

(Original Post: November 27, 2005 - Sunday)

Karaoke on Saturday seems to be a tradition in the Crazy Town household. So, My friend quit her new job at the tattoo parlor (a job she had for a total of three days, but who's counting, and who wants to spend the whole f'n weekend answering phones...not My friend) and we headed out. The band of characters we saw throughout the night caused me to take notes, literally.
Barney: A girl who wore the tiniest skirt and a purple shirt that barely came below her tits, and knee high boots. This is the perfect outfit for someone with a killer body who is getting ready to go onstage and sing any song by Cher. But no. She had rolls for miles and enough craters in her ass to be declared a moon. Geezus, I couldn't stop staring.
Double Helix: The pool shark with the crazy skirt. Her skirt looked like a bunch of DNA exploded onto it. And she wore the highest heels I've ever seen. Pretty girl though, so she had that going for her. My eyes shifted between her and Barney.
FOL girl: AKA Fruit of the Loom girl. A heavy girl who couldn't manage to hide her underwear from the world. (I'm probably going to hell for this one. I'm definitly not going to become a wizard any time soon, because in order to do that you have to lose all judgement...not happening.) She was berthed in between Helix and Barney, so there was no relief for my eyes.
Hoopie: A girl with the biggest damn hoops in her ears. My goodness. They were bigger than her head. Most likely a great place for ankles, but I'm only guessing.
And one more thing, if you are coming out and you want to match your clothes, that is fine. Really, we all like to match on occasion. But when you wear jeans with a tan suede sylvester the cat up the leg (which I originally thought was a Komodo dragon) and a matching shirt with the same cat, and tan suede shoes, and a matching hat, and jacket. Well come on, you are just asking to be part of a typical Saturday blog. Some guy sang a song called Man. Just look up the lyrics to this song and you'll know dude. You'll know.I should say, it was during this song that My friend turned to me and said, "Seriously, I'm waiting for the hidden cameras to reveal themselves and for someone to jump out and say, just kidding girls. It didn't happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment