(Original Post: March 28, 2006 - Tuesday)
My throat feels like ass. I'm in workout gear right now. I was supposed to take my fat ass around the block a couple times but came home and ate frozen whipped cream instead.
This weekend was awesome. I went to Sonar Friday. I've only been to that club three times, and every time I go I remember why I wait so long before going again. Parking on the street. Upon arrival a guy approached the bench to let us know he was watching cars for tips. Um. That can't be good. Nevertheless we enter and begin drinking right away. I'm two shades of shady by my second drink.
We go to another room in the club and they are selling shit. There will be a band there later and someone is selling some 'gear.' It all says L on E. I ask the woman, what does L on E mean? She says, Lesbians on Ecstasy. Well of course duh? I can't believe I even had to ask. What did I think it meant? Liberals on Entertainment tonight? Any who, we listen for a second and it's off to the third room in the club.
By then we can't really see or hear and life is good. I can still mange to pull out my phone and send drunk text messages, so it's all good.
When we left our car was still in the parking lot, so that was a plus. I barely remember getting home, and I'm sure there was a bean burrito inhaled somewhere in this story.
The next day was totally unproductive, but by Sunday I was ready to become a member of society again. I bought a camera phone. People no longer get phone calls from me, it's just photos. Even if you call me and ask me a question on the voice mail, I will write the answer on a piece of paper and send you a picture of it. Don't try me. I'm a retard with this phone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment