(Original Post: October 3, 2005 - Monday)
I can see it all so clear now. It's funny how three days can change your whole life. Funny how one person can just waltz in and catch you so totally off guard. Bitter/Sweet. So much crazy shit in my head. I'm going to go back to school. Finish up my degree. Take a cooking class...learn a new skill. Start a workout routine and stick to it. Improve myself. Concentrate on my career. Lay off trying to find a husband. Start a fucking revolution maybe. Who knows?
But I'm going to become the master of something. No more jack of all trades. I'm going to be really proud of some things. I'm going to start making totally thought out decisions. I'm going to feel good about myself. I'm going to help My friend clean the kitchen once in a while. I'm going to take the trash out tonight. Hell...who knows. I may try to clean out my fucking closet.
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment