Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Same Clothes

(Original Post: September 3, 2005 - Saturday)

I went out last night. I should post some pics. Pictures and email will be the death of us all one day.I'm still in the same clothes I went out in. Jewelry and all. Some guy bought most of our drinks and got us into the clubs cover free. The taxi driver only charged us twenty bucks up to Canton and twenty bucks back...thanks Antonio...whoever you are. He told us he used to date Tony Braxton's sister. Does she even have a sister? By the end of the night we were all passed out on the corner waiting for the taxi to arrive. A couple people came over to tell us it wasn't safe to sit on the corner. What a sad world we live in these days.


And for the record...people are rude. People are fucking insane and rude. This goes out to the woman in the TGIF parking lot who got attitude with me yesterday. You are not a nice person! A big fucking super finger to you. If I was mean I would call you a twat. But I hate that word, cunt.For the rest of you, a bit of advice: When getting into a taxi make sure you don't fall on your ass and twist your ankle. It doesn't feel good the next day, and your pride is hurt all the way up to the time when you pass out on your friends lap and proceed to drool all the way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment