Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Shady Lady

(Original Post: September 1, 2005 - Thursday)
I am just off of duty...Man I need a massage. My back is so tight. The air conditioner was on all night which means I froze in whatever position I was in, and when I woke up the ice cracked and now I'm just in pain.

But I love the Navy and I'm living the dream. The transformation process is going well! I use Dane Cook comedy on replay in my head to keep my spirits up. I share it with everyone when I see them hitting a rough spot. It's fucking medicine....no doubt.
Right now I know there are a million things I need to do. Motivation Miss Thing....get off your fucking ass and go do something constructive. Okay, beeeeeatch, get off my case. Yep, this process has brought out other personalities I had locked away. I have internal convos every two seconds. I've learned to realize the only person I can really trust and rely upon is myself. and even i'm kinda shady!...

No comments:

Post a Comment