(Original Post: June 25, 2006 - Sunday)
Is there a person over 25 in this world who does not come with a Santa Claus sleigh full of baggage? And by baggage I do not mean children. I believe that children are our future. Teach them well and let them lead the way. Show them all the beauty they possess inside. And all that shit.
What I'm talking about is the ex-factor. Every single one of us is an ex. Ex wife, ex girlfriend, ex lover, ex something. But do you have to also be a fucking bag of douche?
Me and my former husband split up, and eventually got divorced, and for a while, I would find ways to be a fucking flaming bag of ass to him on a daily. But I got over that. And he has moved on. And I try to be as happy for him as possible. I encourage the relationship and treat him like a person when we speak.
Guess what. If there are children involved then you are never totally divorced from your spouse. So if you are a 'new' girlfriend, then guess what ... you are not just dating your man. You are dating his kids, and his ex wives. I hate the way women treat men these days. Because let me be honest. A man can learn to deal with just about any situation. But when a woman decides it's over, well then it's fucking over. So most relationships truly come to close when the woman decides to close it.
But that doesn't mean she has to be crap face. Where is my child support? Can you take the kids so I can go sleep around? Oh yeah, this is Jake, I just met him but we somehow have decided to live together only five days after you and I split up. No, of course I never cheated on you! How could you even suggest that?
My point is, get past the ex factor. And keep your eyes open for your next ex....he's just around the corner. Carrying a sleigh full of baggage no doubt.
Monday, June 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment