Monday, June 1, 2009

His Shoes Flew Off.

(Original Post: May 7, 2006 - Sunday)

Just got back from watching Mission Impossible III. In the movie a guy gets hit by a car and his shoe flies off! Someone on the writing staff is a Dane Cook fan for sure!
The theater was crowded, and I would like to send a shout out to the one guy who scooted over so that My friend and I could sit down. There was a guy next to us on the other side saving like 100 seats. So every time someone made way down the aisle, they were turned away. It became totally annoying so we started yelling to them that the seats were taken before they even started to head our direction. I felt like the kid on the bus in Forest Gump. Seat's Taken!
I went to visit a friend of mine Saturday night. Let me just say if I had any sense at all I would ask him to marry me. He's sweet, he doesn't care about the way I look and he cooks! He always reminds me how beautiful I am and he plays guitar. He listens to me sing and complain and even likes my feet. So thank you mystery man, for always making me feel so special.
I have some homework I need to finish tonight. I'm not looking forward to it, but I need to do it. I'll be up late anyway because Big Love is on tonight! I see Polygamy making a comeback in America. There are just not enough good single men to go around. But it looks like I may be getting stationed in San Diego soon, so you know what that means.
Plenty of Single Men. The problem is, they want to stay that way. The single men in California don't practice Polygamy or Monogamy, they practice, what I'd like to call, Nowaygamy. Why commit to one girl who wants to be your one and only, when you could sleep with tons of girls who want to be your one and only. The only thing single men in cali actually commit to is being single.
If I go under the knife this year, it won't be for weight loss surgery, it will be a gender operation. And what will be the toughest part of becoming a man? The part where they suck out half my brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment