*This blog is the fourth in a series of four blogs. Please start with the blog titled "Currently Chasing: A Bullshit Flag." *
So I've heard it's both good and bad to meet a guy at the gym. However, it's even worse when you don't meet someone, but the think they've met you and they start molesting you in the middle of your aerobics class. Let me explain.
As most of you know, I recently ended a much too long drawn out relationship. And I would use this opportunity to say a bunch of bad things about him, but the truth is, we will probably at some point end up back together and miserable..so why waste all my best "you'll never believe what he dids" in this blog. Besides, he's so vain, he probably thinks this blog is about him. Well it's not!
So, I got to the gym and I work out and all is well and I go to get my daughter out of the day care and she says "mom, I'm working on my craft project, give me 20 minutes." And I should just yank her out by her hair, but the ladies are watching so I say, "Honey pie, cuddle bug, I will come back in 20 minutes, but in the future just remember that I'M YOUR GOD DAMNED MOTHER AND sweetie you shuld also know that WHAT I SAY GOES but finish up your craft BEFORE I STOP FEEDING YOU FOREVER."
So I walk out and there are some guys sitting at the table. I know them from the aerobics class I attend. They ask me to sit down, so I do. One of them right away asks me if I have a boyfriend. I tell him it's complicated, which goes in one ear and out of the other. either you do or you don't, he says. I don't. So they keep talking and I'm watching the clock. Counting down. These guys are nice enough, but I'm not interested. then the same one from earlier starts asking me questions about my ex. Then he tells me he has something he wants to send to my phone and he asks for my number. I give it to him. No big deal. Twenty mnutes passes and I'm out of there.
Later I get a text. It says, "are you asleep?" I'm nt, but I just leave it anyway. Then I get a call. I don't answer. Then another text. In the morning I get another text that says, " can you receive texts?" Finally I just respond. Anyway, he proceeds t text me all damn day, and I barely respond. But it doesn't matter that I tell him a half a dozen times that I'm not interested. He continues to ask me out. I tell him I don't want to date. He says it doesn't have to be a date, we can just hang out. Bla. I don't respond.
The next day I see him at the gym and he acts like we are fucking married. He comes up, tells me how nice I am...how he enjoyed talking to me...? Then he says he has something to tell me, and I say what? And he starts acting like it's some big secret that he has and I'll have to basically beg if I want to hear it. Well I could car less so I just walk into the class.
Well everytime we get a little break he comes over to me and just touches me in some way. At one point he reached his arms around me from the back an then let his hand slide across mybelly. I was freaked out. Totally freaked out. So at the end of class I tried to make a Bline for the door...but he caught me and said, "What are you doing tonight?" I said, I'm going to a bad sweater party. He said, "Oh, I was going to take you and your daughter somewhere amazing but you'll just have to go another day, but don't wait too long."
Is this guy on crack or something? I mean, I guessI'm a nice person and my signs might be saying,I don't like you and I don't want anything to do with you, but you can continue to harass me because I'm too non con to do anything about it. tha is possible. But damn! How do you say fuck off, without never being able to attend aerobics class ever again? Can't a sister just do a lunge in peace?
So I've heard it's both good and bad to meet a guy at the gym. However, it's even worse when you don't meet someone, but the think they've met you and they start molesting you in the middle of your aerobics class. Let me explain.As most of you know, I recently ended a much too long drawn out relationship. And I would use this opportunity to say a bunch of bad things about him, but the truth is, we will probably at some point end up back together and miserable..so why waste all my best "you'll never believe what he dids" in this blog. Besides, he's so vain, he probably thinks this blog is about him. Well it's not!
So, I got to the gym and I work out and all is well and I go to get my daughter out of the day care and she says "mom, I'm working on my craft project, give me 20 minutes." And I should just yank her out by her hair, but the ladies are watching so I say, "Honey pie, cuddle bug, I will come back in 20 minutes, but in the future just remember that I'M YOUR GOD DAMNED MOTHER AND sweetie you shuld also know that WHAT I SAY GOES but finish up your craft BEFORE I STOP FEEDING YOU FOREVER."
So I walk out and there are some guys sitting at the table. I know them from the aerobics class I attend. They ask me to sit down, so I do. One of them right away asks me if I have a boyfriend. I tell him it's complicated, which goes in one ear and out of the other. either you do or you don't, he says. I don't. So they keep talking and I'm watching the clock. Counting down. These guys are nice enough, but I'm not interested. then the same one from earlier starts asking me questions about my ex. Then he tells me he has something he wants to send to my phone and he asks for my number. I give it to him. No big deal. Twenty mnutes passes and I'm out of there.
Later I get a text. It says, "are you asleep?" I'm nt, but I just leave it anyway. Then I get a call. I don't answer. Then another text. In the morning I get another text that says, " can you receive texts?" Finally I just respond. Anyway, he proceeds t text me all damn day, and I barely respond. But it doesn't matter that I tell him a half a dozen times that I'm not interested. He continues to ask me out. I tell him I don't want to date. He says it doesn't have to be a date, we can just hang out. Bla. I don't respond.
The next day I see him at the gym and he acts like we are fucking married. He comes up, tells me how nice I am...how he enjoyed talking to me...? Then he says he has something to tell me, and I say what? And he starts acting like it's some big secret that he has and I'll have to basically beg if I want to hear it. Well I could car less so I just walk into the class.
Well everytime we get a little break he comes over to me and just touches me in some way. At one point he reached his arms around me from the back an then let his hand slide across mybelly. I was freaked out. Totally freaked out. So at the end of class I tried to make a Bline for the door...but he caught me and said, "What are you doing tonight?" I said, I'm going to a bad sweater party. He said, "Oh, I was going to take you and your daughter somewhere amazing but you'll just have to go another day, but don't wait too long."
Is this guy on crack or something? I mean, I guessI'm a nice person and my signs might be saying,I don't like you and I don't want anything to do with you, but you can continue to harass me because I'm too non con to do anything about it. tha is possible. But damn! How do you say fuck off, without never being able to attend aerobics class ever again? Can't a sister just do a lunge in peace?

Holy. Crap.
ReplyDeletedudes are seriously shameful creatures. You need to tell him to fuck right off, and damned what he thinks about that. If enough women do that, eventually he might get the hint. Or better yet, spell out everything on this blog to him VERBALLY so he doesn't think you're just being 'a cold bitch' or whatever guys say when they're trying to save pride when they've made an ass of themselves...
Dude-that is STALKER scary. You need to tell him to lay off-you're not interested. Then have someone that works at the gym escort you out when you leave after aerobics. Creepy!
ReplyDelete